News and Events
- Spencer's new play, Evil Perfect, will receive a workshop this fall and a full production in 2022 with Bramble Theatre Co in Chicago.
- Spencer and Chicago based playwright LC Bernadine's new stage adaptation of Owen Wister's novel The Virginian: A Horseman of the Plains opens at City Lit Theatre on January 16th, 2022.
- The Baseball Gods is a semi-finalist at the 2021 New Works Festival with The Garry Marshall Theatre in Burbank, CA.
- The Baseball Gods is a winner at the 2021 New American Voices Playwriting Festival with the Landing Theatre Company in Houston, TX.
- From March 1st - May 20th of 2021, Spencer was the writer-in-residence at the Kerouac Project of Orlando, a writer's residency in the former home of Jack Kerouac in Orlando, FL.